The patch prominently features observation of ursae minoris, the little dipper, with Polaris, the north star to be found at the far end of the handle of the ladle. By sighting alongside a quadrant, we are able to evaluate and hence determine our latitude through the angle measured; 30° North.
[Produced by the company that is making the leather patches for your favorite ruck using the material your favorite shoes are made of.]
- 3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm)
- Brown/black/turquoise full grain leather
- Black nylon thread
- Black hook backing
Operations [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.