The Wndsn Meteorology patch depicts a surface weather map of the northern part of Europe with a central weather front, a strong low pressure system, and a north wind in the upper third. The north wind has historical and literal significance, since it often signals cold weather and seasonal change in the Northern hemisphere; it is the upper part of the Wndsn logo that draws from there and hence the patch serves as a reference to not just the wind, but Wndsn itself.
- 1" x 2" (2.5 cm x 5 cm)
- White and Turquoise on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Lasercut edge
Operations [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once to twice a week, depending on order volume.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.