A logarithmic scale is a nonlinear scale used when the data to be measured covers a large range of values, since the use of the logarithms of the values rather than the actual values reduces a wide range to a more manageable size. It is based on orders of magnitude, rather than a standard linear scale, so each mark on the scale is the previous mark multiplied by a base value. The embedded Wndsn logo symbolizes the measurement, as well as the dependence of the result on the measurement itself. The design celebrates metrology; the science of measurement.
- 1" x 2" (2.5 cm x 5 cm)
- Black on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Lasercut edge
Operations [Updated: 2023-JAN-10]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2023-JAN-10]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.