A tool for improvised navigation and rangefinding, the Wndsn Telemeter Dogtag enables you to do more than merely guessing distances.
Inspired by the Viking navigator pendant, the Telemeter Dogtag fixates the distance to the measuring scale by way of creating a necklace that is holding the scales at a set distance, thus enabling accurate measurements. Find an object of known size at the distance you need to measure and thus determine the angular size which you can subsequently convert to distance. Made in Germany.
- Wndsn Telemeter Dogtag pendant, black anodized aluminum
- Accessory cord (Microcord), 1.2 mm black or olive drab (depending on inventory), semi pre-configured in the required length with break-away connectors
- Printed 16-page Telemeter pocketbook (in English and German)
- Official Telemeter manual as digital download
See also: Quadrant Telemeter Tutorials
[Note: Due to the manual production process, variations in finish occur and small imperfections may appear in anodized surfaces.]
- 2" x 1 1/8" (5 x 2.8 cm)
- 1/16" (1.5 mm) black anodized aluminum with laser-engraved scales
Operations [Updated: 2021-DEC-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-DEC-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.