A tool for makeshift navigation and rangefinding, the flagship Wndsn Pocket Telemeter enables you to do more than merely guessing distances. Find an object of known size at the distance you need to measure and let the baked in trigonometry do the rest for you; all by aligning the provided string across the scales. Made in Germany.
- Wndsn Expedition Telemeter, acrylic
- Dyneema string, 0.6 mm turquoise, pre-configured in the required length
- Custom-made industrial plastic wallet
- Wndsn Metrology Morale Patch, black & white & glow-in-the-dark (only available in this set)
- Printed Telemeter Cheatsheet
- Official Telemeter manual as digital download
- Official Telemeter manual as hardcopy print version (for remaining stock)
See also: Quadrant Telemeter Tutorials
[Note: Due to the manual production process, variations in finish occur. Acrylic surfaces are polished, with non-rounded edges. The tools are not meant to be conventionally pretty.]
- 4.5" x 2.4" (11.5 x 5.8 cm)
- 1/5" (5 mm) clear cast acrylic with laser-cut scales
Operations [Updated: 2021-SEP-24]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-SEP-24]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 4 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once to twice a week, depending on order volume.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.