Icelandic magical staves (sigils) are symbols called Galdrastafur, and are credited with magical effect preserved in various grimoires dating from the 17th century and later. The patch is an accurate square rendition of the Lasabrjotur, whose purpose is to open a lock without a key, and to release bindings and snags of any kind.
See also: The Vegvisir Legend
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Turquoise on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Lasercut edge
Operations [Updated: 2021-DEC-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-DEC-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.