The patch depicts the seafarers in the centerpiece of a Gotland runestone (G 268, Lillbjärs, dated from 766-933).
According to contemporary research, the Viking runestones mention Scandinavians who participated in Viking expeditions, who took part in voyages abroad, and, according to the direction of travel of that particular stone, apparently successfully travelled back from West.
Silver, the color of the sword symbolizes the warrior spirit and the tempering of the darkness in the black background.
See also: The Vegvisir Legend
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm)
- Silver on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Operations [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once to twice a week, depending on order volume.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.