Visualizing the Wndsn Expedition Team mission objectives; observe, evaluate, control; the patch features the ubiquitous tools that contemporary explorers are using. Observation is symbolized by binoculars. Evaluation of results takes place using the electronic calculator. Finally, the handheld steering device symbolizes control; navigating towards the destination after charting the course. The black and white is what you get when the lights go out; it's low tech all the way, no colors, just reflecting environmental light and we still find our target. Drone pilots' favorite.
- Diameter: 2" (5 cm)
- White on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Operations [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once to twice a week, depending on order volume.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.