Between sea and mountain tops, islands and shores, night and day, we continuously explore and overcome natural challenges, navigating using landmarks and Polaris alone. Looking up, we're striving to see the surf above us, icy summits, or the stars. Conversely, looking down, if there is no valley nor water, we need to go on, never ceasing to explore. The patch depicts a range of icy mountain tops, engulfed in perfect Fibonacci-spiraling ocean waves, overseen by the North Star in the clear night sky. Turn clockwise by 90° for the Twenty Thousand Leagues Under the Sea version showing the depth and mystery of the oceans.
- 3" x 2" (7.5 cm x 5 cm)
- Black on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Operations [Updated: 2023-JAN-10]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2023-JAN-10]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.