The concept of a tree of life is a widespread theme in the world's mythologies, related to the concept of sacred tree more generally. The tree of knowledge, connecting to heaven and the underworld, and the tree of life, connecting all forms of creation, are both forms of the world tree or cosmic tree. In Norse cosmology, Yggdrasil is an immense mythical tree that connects the nine worlds. Our rendition, representing the concept of science from myths, is an algorithmically altered Pythagoras tree, based on a plane fractal constructed from squares.
- Height: 2" (5 cm)
- Turquoise and white on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Lasercut edge
Operations [Updated: 2021-JUL-04]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-JUL-04]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship twice a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.