You have one job: to get out of where you are right now -- perpetually.
The design pays homage to the concept of training in preparation to be captured; to survive, evade, resist, and ultimately escape. The watchtower and surrounding razor wire on the left side symbolizes the dark of the captivity, the wind rose and the broken wire on the right stand for evasion and escape back into the full-color wild.
- Diameter: 2" (5 cm)
- Turquoise and white on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Operations [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.