The new standard Grouping-to-MOA Converter model (v. 18B). Changes are: standardized scales, and higher precision in input and output.
[This is the updated, redesigned version of our Grouping-to-MOA Converter for 2019. A scale redesign allowed us to increase the precision by a factor of 10 in some areas of the scale, also, this version is laser-engraved in acrylic, and hence more robust than the former, printed model.]
From groupings to MOA in one piece-of string operation with the Wndsn Grouping-to-MOA Converter. A tool for training and practice, the Wndsn Grouping-to-MOA Converter enables you to take out the guess work of calculating grouping MOA, eliminating mental calculation errors. Simply input the grouping and the range distance and read the resulting MOA, all by aligning the provided string across the scales. Made in Germany.
- Double-sided Wndsn Grouping-to-MOA Converter, black acrylic
- Dyneema string, 0.37 mm turquoise, pre-configured in the required length
- Custom-made carton sleeve
- Printed 8-page GMC pocketbook (in English and German)
See also: Quadrant Telemeter Tutorials
[Note: Due to the manual production process, slight variations in finish can occur.]
- 3.4" x 2.2" (8.5 x 5.5 cm)
- Glossy black
- 1/8" (3 mm) Acrylic stock, laser engraved
- Double-sided; the front is suited from 0 to 100 yards and the back set of scales is suited for 100 to 600 yards (or meters, respectively)
Operations [Updated: 2023-JAN-10]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2023-JAN-10]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.