Description of the WNDSN NATO-MIL Quadrant Telemeter.
This manual describes the Wndsn NATO-MIL Quadrant Telemeter, a special version of the civilian Wndsn Telemeter for use with NATO-MIL for the user in the field. The manual is based on the 5th edition of the comprehensive GQT and only covers relevant topics for use in the field with a focus on practical use.
The Wndsn Quadrant Telemeter is a low tech, naked-eye, observational instrument that allows the user to measure angular size, distance, height or depth of object, slope, altitude, or elevation via various inputs and sighting methods. In addition, the Quadrant Telemeter is a trigonometry-based, graphical, analog computer that provides built-in functions to directly process or convert the acquired values. Featured is an inclinometer as well as scales for the computation of sine, cosine, and tangent for any given angle.
This book is a manual of the tools, principles, functions, and methods of the Wndsn NATO-MIL Quadrant Telemeter. It's a practical manual for the beginner, as well as a study guide for the advanced user and a textbook for the instructor. It includes tutorials for all functions and methods, as well as a number of useful reference tables.
170 pages, 100 figures, 11 tables.
- Description of the Wndsn NATO-MIL Quadrant Telemeter: Field Manual
- 170 pages, black and white
- Perfect bound
- 8.5" x 5.5" (13.97 x 21.59 cm)
Operations [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.