Protection magic is one of the oldest forms of magic. After appeasing the Gods, assisting with health, weather, and fertility, protection rituals are easily identified across cultures. We are pleased to introduce the Wndsn Evil Eye patch, our take on the cross-culture protection symbol against the stare that brings about ruin. The traditional symptoms of Evil Eye are long but include generally feeling unwell for no reason, excessive yawning, having strange thoughts, and things just going poorly. It is a symbol that is persistent across many cultures because in folklore it does not require a seasoned magical practitioner to cast it; anyone can cast an Evil Eye even to the point of not being aware that they are doing it. The Evil Eye curse and the antidote to the curse are both called an Evil Eye. The Evil Eye symbol is a ward that protects the wearer, providing a guard stronger than the curse, while warning but not harming the one who cast the curse. The symbol is passive in the background until an Evil Eye is cast towards you. If your patch unravels, know that the ward has protected you and a new one is needed.
- Diameter: 2" (5 cm)
- White and turquoise and black, 3 colorways
- Glow-in-the-dark elements
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Operations [Updated: 2022-NOV-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2022-NOV-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.