The Freedom Bell Patch is a special product developed in recognition of Berlin’s unique history and spirit of freedom. Inspired by the Philadelphian Liberty bell, the Berlin Freedom Bell resides at Rathaus Schöneberg, the former city hall of West Berlin. It is rung every day at noon.
The 1 inch x 2 inch, black and turquoise on black patch features a glow-in-the dark-logo, and comes as a set (as long as stock lasts) with the Berlin Declaration of Freedom printed on black and silver cardstock. In addition, the patch comes in a sliding tin embossed with the Wndsn maker's mark, suitable for reuse with the various small items common in an adventuring EDC.
- 1" x 2" (2.5 cm x 5 cm)
- Turquoise, silver, and glow-in-the-dark on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
- Double-sided printed card 4" x 6" (10.5 cm x 14.85 cm)
- Sliding tin embossed with Wndsn maker's mark (hand-embossed; expect variations in finish!)
Operations [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-OCT-23]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once to twice a week, depending on order volume.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.