The Wndsn bankbag is a two-dimensional pouch designed to hold plane tickets, passports, itineraries etc. and as a money bag to carry bank notes of all denominations, as well as typical narrow envelopes and A4 or letter sheets folded in thirds. The bankbag fits into inside pockets of coats as well as back and cargo pockets of pants.
- 5" x 10" (13 cm x 26 cm)
- Outside: Kryptek Typhon 500; middle panel: black Cordura 1000
- (The Kryptek patterns are quite unique, and no two bankbags look the same)
- YKK-zippered envelope compartment
- Velcro-closed side compartment
- D-ring inside, short loop outside
- 2" x 2" (5 cm x 5 cm) velcro field with Wndsn bindrune embroidery
- Hand-made in Germany by CutPunchSew
Operations [Updated: 2021-DEC-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-DEC-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.