You will receive an email with a download link. Please make sure to provide a valid email address.
Nine standard situations that represent the most common use cases with the Quadrant Telemeter. Examples are given for solutions with the law of sines, with the tangent, with percentages, as well as for working with the Telemeter and the shadow square. All angle calculations, e.g. sine, cosine, tangent, and cotangent can be performed directly on the Quadrant Telemeter or on the Sine Quadrant.
Nine Standard Situations
Measuring Angles with the Quadrant
1. Distance and elevation via remote surface
2. Distance and width via own elevation
3. Distance and remote elevation via own surface
4. Distance and elevation via lowered elevation
5. Distance and elevation via raised feature
6. Distance and remote elevation via raised feature
7. Distance and elevation via towering elevation
8. Distance and remote elevation via own elevation