A visual aid in determining Moon phase, a simple equatorium predicting cardinal direction, and approximate average time (in unequal hours) from observed lunar shape and altitude; using the front side for the northern hemisphere and the mirrored reverse side for the southern hemisphere. Made in Germany.
This is a teaching tool showing ideal (equinox) conditions; the directions and times throughout the rest of the year have to be extrapolated.
- Wndsn Moon Clock, transparent acrylic (front side for northern hemisphere, back side (mirrored) for southern hemisphere)
- Custom-made carton sleeve
- Printed 16-page pocketbook (in English and German)
[Note: Due to the manual production process, variations in finish occur. Acrylic surfaces are polished, with non-rounded edges. The tools are not meant to be conventionally pretty.]
- 3.4" x 2.2" (8.5 x 5.5 cm)
- 1/8" (3 mm) clear cast acrylic with laser-cut scales
- Optional Wndsn Lunar Eclipse embroidered patch with glow-in-the-dark features
Operations [Updated: 2022-MAY-23]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2022-MAY-23]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.