A tool for celestial navigation and rangefinding, the Wndsn Telemeter Pendant enables you to do more than merely guessing distances. Inspired by the Viking navigator pendant, the Telemeter Pendant fixates the distance to the measuring scale by way of creating a necklace that is holding the scales at a set distance, thus enabling accurate measurements. Find an object of known size at the distance you need to measure and thus determine the angular size which you can subsequently convert to distance. Made in Germany.
- Wndsn Telemeter Pendant, raw copper
- Accessory cord (Type 1 Paracord), 1.9 mm turquoise, semi pre-configured in the required length with break-away connectors
- Draw-string pouch with velcro
- Wndsn Metrology 1x2 in Morale Patch, black & white & turquoise (only available with the Pendants)
- Printed Telemeter Cheatsheet
- Official Telemeter manual as digital download
See also: Quadrant Telemeter Tutorials
[Note: Due to the manual production process, variations in finish occur. You receive raw, unpolished, surfaces and non-rounded, tool edges for that medieval instrument character, maximum readability, and the development of patina, forced or naturally. The tools are not meant to be conventionally pretty.]
- 2.5" x 1.5" (6.2 x 3.7 cm)
- 1/8" (3 mm) raw, unpolished, unbrushed copper
Operations [Updated: 2021-MAY-08]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-MAY-08]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship twice a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.