The reflective Wndsn, one-piece maker's mark, consisting of the meteorological symbol for strong wind from the north, and the Greek letter upsilon, a heraldic representation of the first born son, itself cut like a blade, is emerging from a black square, the shadows, symbolized in a material that only reflects perpendicular to the observer and is flooding its surroundings, thereby concealing them.
- Height: 2" (5 cm)
- Black on silver retro-reflective material (like the SOLAS from the Coast Guard)
- Fully embroidered, partially retroreflex rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Collector's Note: The very first limited edition Wndsn patch.
Operations [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2022-JUL-01]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 2-3 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once a week.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.