An undisturbed high frequency (HF) sine waveform symbolizes waves in the radio spectrum. Visualizing the threat to the radio waves that much of our tech (and hence civilization) depends on is an overlaid, damped sine wave; the result of coupling between an electromagnetic pulse and a target HF wave. The equal number of disturbed and undisturbed waves represents the notion that every wave can be altered. The semi-hidden Wndsn logo hints at the non-public nature of the research scope and findings, its simplified line shape symbolizes energy flowing, the same energy that is running the waves as well as the objective to be protected, hardened, and tested against. The bracket represents the shielding element, its open shape communicates that different wavelengths are taken into account and treated differently; allowed through vs. blocked off.
See also: Wndsn High Frequency Research
- Height: 2" (5 cm)
- White and silver on black
- Fully embroidered, rayon thread on nylon base
- Black hook backing with cover
- Merrow edge
Operations [Updated: 2021-SEP-24]
- Production, research & development, and order fulfilment are all working undisrupted.
Shipping [Updated: 2021-SEP-24]
- Current run time for oversea orders is about 4 weeks avg. This might change at any time depending on situation in country and on freight routes.
- Shipping to the U.S. and Europe is up and running, we currently ship once to twice a week, depending on order volume.
- We are not able to accept orders from the UK until further notice pending the resolution of "Brexit" tax and tariff disruptions. In the meantime, please use an alternative European or international address.
- Please check the status page reporting the effects on shipping and delivery by Deutsche Post and DHL as well as our shipping information to see whether it affects you currently and over time.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.